Date: Nov 29, 2021
Location: Westwood, MA, US
Company: New York Life Insurance Co
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally.
Relationship Manager—Stable Value Investment Only (SVIO)
Summary of Responsibilities
The SVIO Relationship Manager focuses on proactively supporting and advocating for assigned institutional relationships. These relationships include recordkeeping platforms and financial intermediaries as well as key New York Life clients. Assist the National Director in developing sales strategy, growing sales and enhancing client retention.
Act as key contributor to the SVIO team, fostering internal relationships and participating in collaborative initiatives in support of business objectives.
Specific Areas of Focus
Strategic Account Management:
- Assume responsibility and accountability for key institutional client relationships, including their satisfaction and loyalty.
- Through research and relationship building, develop a deep understanding of assigned client’s business, strategy, philosophy and needs.
- Establish trust and credibility with key influencers at client organization, including but not limited to Sales, Relationship and Executive teams.
- Establish trust and credibility with key external influencers, including Financial Advisors, Consultants, and other intermediaries.
- Demonstrate knowledge and authority over subject matter in order to instill confidence in clients and influence successful outcomes.
- Institutionalize appropriate information and history in CRM system.
- Proactively keep National Director informed of key activities with assigned clients.
Client Service & Sales Support
- Provide analytical and product expertise to support Sales Directors at different points in the sales cycle.
- Facilitate client requests for ad hoc reporting and updates.
Core Competencies Required
- Strong business acumen
- Emotional intelligence
- Intellectual curiosity
- Analytical and execution ability; able to go high and deep
- High-level communications skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability; results orientation
- Team player; puts success of Team ahead of self
- Hold FINRA Series 6 or 7, 63 or 66 and Life & Health Insurance licenses or ability to obtain within first 90 days
Please note: This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by our Foundation. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.J
Job Requisition ID: 85159
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Social Media, Manager, Investment, Relationship Manager, Marketing, Management, Finance, Records, Customer Service