Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Great-West Investments is seeking to hire an Product Management Analyst to provide ongoing day-to-day product management support for this well-established and growing business line. The successful candidate will have deep interest in the financial markets and the state of the economy, as well as a strong quantitative, analytical mind. Working closely with the stable value product managers and investment teams, this role provides close product support for competitive analysis, data analytics, client and internal reporting, and other functions. The analyst will develop a detailed knowledge and expertise of stable value funds, the competitive landscape, and their specific features and provisions.
Additional Job Description
What you will do
- Supports day-to-day product management of Great-West Investments’ Stable Value business lines including preparing regular reporting on the business, working closely with marketing to produce and update client materials, and responding to requests from Empower’s client service teams.
- Supports the key components of the product development life cycle and on-going management including product design, implementation, and effectiveness analysis.
- Performs competitive analysis on the stable value marketplace and develops and maintains knowledge of key industry trends, competitor products, and contractual provisions.
- Periodically participates in meetings with Investment Teams to understand current portfolio positioning and market outlook.
- Identifies, understands, and quantifies risk contributors from various stable value product features and contracts.
- Identifies, analyzes, and makes recommendations for mitigation of financial, underwriting, investment, and competitive risks within our stable value products (including modeling, forecasting, trending and variance analysis).
- Reviews and analyzes retirement plan documents, legal contracts, and investment guidelines.
- Underwrite prospective clients for key risk indicators.
- Regularly communicates and presents analysis and recommendations to management and senior leadership.
- Respond to internal and external product-related requests as the subject matter expert.
- Ad-hoc strategic projects, as assigned.
- Works with product, actuarial, sales, client management, compliance, legal, systems, risk management, and marketing departments, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Math/Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, etc.
What will set you apart
- 3 years experience in product management and in the financial services industry.
- Experience with Stable Value or Fixed Income
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office tools and data mining tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to present to all levels of organizational management.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills required; advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage department workload and proactively prioritize projects as necessary
- Works well with internal and external teams
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) – internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
CO Greenwood Village
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.