- Stig Nybo, President, Pension Sales and Distribution, Transamerica Retirement Solutions and co-author of Transform Tomorrow, will discuss how we can move beyond the retirement industry to a nationwide campaign that involves all Americans and enables our workforce to save and invest for a financially sound retirement that meets their needs and expectations.
- The Honorable Chris Dodd, Chairman and CEO of the Motion Picture Association of America, former Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, will look holistically at how the financial crisis has challenged and changed regulatory oversight in the U.S. for the financial services industry.
- Michael Davis, Senior Vice President and Head of Stable Value Business at Prudential Financial, will present the findings from Prudential Financial’s just-released study of how plan sponsors and consultants view stable value funds and will highlight how these two critical groups view both stable value’s benefits and challenges.
- Mark Shields, who the Wall Street Journal has pronounced as “the wittiest political analyst around” and “frequently the most trenchant, fair-minded, and thoughtful,” will give a pundit’s views on how today’s headlines and battle lines between Congress and the Administration will be addressed and play into politics of the mid-term elections in 2014 and ultimately our nation’s history.
- Jay Bryson, Ph.D., Managing Director, Wells Fargo Securities, will examine prospects for U.S. economic growth, inflation and Federal Reserve policy in 2014-2015.
Space is limited, so click here to register now for the Fall Forum.