Marketing Manager, Stable Value Marketing
This individual will be responsible for the development and execution of 360 degree marketing plans designed to assist intermediaries, plan sponsors and/or plan participants in understanding the benefits of the Stable Value product line. He/she will develop the marketing plan with all of its components, direct and monitor the actions associated with the plan and be responsible for the delivery of the plan on time, on budget and with quality.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for oversight and planning of all components of the 360 degree marketing plan
- Responsible for delivery of the plan on time, on budget and at the quality promised
- Assists in the development of the annual marketing plan
- Serves as a liaison between marketing and the business line. Works directly with business team members to ensure projects capture product accuracy and market need
- Provides direction and feedback to the creative team assigned to support the product line’s marketing projects and initiatives
- Closely collaborates with controls partners (legal, compliance and risk) on the review of marketing materials and sales tools
- Bachelors degree required. Masters preferred
- 4 or more years of experience in marketing. Preferably in investments or a related function.
- Proven track record in a highly regulated environment with a complex product and distribution network. Financial services experience preferred
- Experience in working with retirement and/or investment products, either in marketing, sales and/or product development, is desired
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans required.
- Must understand how individual marketing components and media fit together into a larger marketing plan
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Licensing Requirements: Series 6 required within 120 days of employment