Halliburton’s Trust Investments team oversees the worldwide defined contribution and defined benefit retirement plans, including investment structure, portfolio management, risk management, investment operations and controls. Combined plan assets total approximately $6 billion.
This role has fiduciary responsibility for Halliburton’s US, UK, Canada and Expatriate plans and provides support to other non-US plan fiduciaries.
- Assist in developing the fund structure and strategy, maintaining an investment policy, selecting and monitoring service providers including portfolio managers and custodians
- Build financial statements, manage internal and external audits and prepare government reporting
- Direct custodian bank on accounting issues, work closely with portfolio and liquidity management firms
- Lead participant education and communication programs
- Serve as Investment Committee Secretary
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related field. A CPA or CFA certificate is a plus.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant accounting / investment experience.
- Ability to work independently, simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritize tasks and exercise good judgment.
- Strategic thinking skills combined with detail orientation and desire to drive results within deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, ability to present effectively to executive management and other audiences.
To apply contact Sharon Cowher: Sharon.Cowher@halliburton.com