Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation administers over $50 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC’s Investments Team.
The Manager, Stable Value Analysis is responsible for the oversight of stable value products available and stable value contract review and analysis. Related duties include general research and analytical studies, due diligence of certain fixed income managers utilized in stable value portfolios, overseeing the stable value GIC purchase process, routine and ad hoc reporting, and other duties as assigned.
Essential functions for this role include:
- Review and help negotiate contractual terms for stable value products including comparison and analysis of certain provisions.
- Provide analytical support on stable value portfolios including what-if scenarios, interest rate scenarios for FASB reporting, issuer compliance reports, crediting rate calculations.
- Assist in the purchase and trade analysis of stable value products including working with the Investment Services team and Financial Operations.
- Maintain relationships with stable value product issuers, track relevant stable value products and issuer capacity for stable value portfolios.
- Track stable value market including peers, industry issues and trends.
- Prepare and or write stable value related reports.
- Perform due diligence on certain managers in stable value portfolios.
- Perform other projects related primarily to stable value products and fixed income investments.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- MBA/MA or equivalent experience preferred; progress toward CFA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant stable value and fixed income experience. Familiar with stable value products and review of contractual terms. Knowledge of fixed income managers and analysis preferred. Investment management experience with manager-of-managers, sub advisory relationship, or manager evaluation is strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of stable value investments
- Knowledge of fixed income investments
- Contractual review experience
- Knowledge of statistics and investment data
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with MS Excel (spreadsheet analysis), PowerPoint and Word
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Project management skills
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan. For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement. Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bachelors Degree or better.
Masters Degree or better.
To apply, please email LMcVey@icmarc.org.
You may also go to the following website: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ICM1000ICMRC/JobBoard/95c42658-f572-45ea-afbc-79ee2ddd5b9b/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=7083a9a6-29f7-4738-98bb-8c8e42347894